Travel Equipment and Accessible Vacations
Accessible Travel Equipment Loan Program
The Travel Equipment Lending Program is to help Members of Cerebral Palsy Kids and Families (“CPKF”) participate in accessible travel that will enhance their quality of life and provide equipment while waiting for wheelchairs, or required for travel.
- Currently we have 4 Convaid Strollers, Suitcase and Threshold Ramps.
- The costs vary from $25-$35 per week, with a maximum rental of 2 weeks in peak periods (May – September). All equipment require a $100 deposit.
- A current membership is required on all rentals.
Accessible Travel Equipment Request Form
WestJet's One Person One Fare (OPOF) program provides additional seating at no charge to guests with a physical or mental disability who require:
- A personal attendant to provide help with meals, medication, use of the toilet or to assist the person with a disability who is unable to assist themselves in an emergency evacuation or in the event of decompression
- Additional seating to accommodate their disability (including obesity)
Please note the One Person One Fare program is not for guests who:
- are not disabled as a result of their obesity
- may want a travel companion for reasons other than a disability
- guests with disabilities who only require a personal attendant at their destination but not in-flight
To be eligible for additional seating, guests should apply and will have their application reviewed
Morgan's Wonderland is located in San Antonio, Texas. It is the World's First Ultra Accessible Family Fun Park designed specifically for children and adults with special needs, their family members, caregivers, friends and the entire community. This 25-acre park is a unique oasis, that through the spirit of inclusion, allows people of all abilities to play, learn and share life changing experiences together, in a fun and safe environment
Cerebral Palsy Association in Alberta
Our custom-built home in Raymond Shores Resort on Gull Lake, Alberta, is designed with all your needs in mind, available at very reasonable rates and open to everyone.
Come enjoy a community that offers many year-round fully accessible recreation opportunities, including pathways, a playground, beaches and boating, a club house with an indoor swimming pool and hot tub, a store, and of course – great, rolling foothills scenery.